The Gusmer GX-7 400 plural component spray gun is recommended for spraying polyurea, polyurethane, hybrid coatings and is a mechanically self-cleaning spray gun which eliminates costly solvent flushing. The Graco GX-7 400 spray gun is one of the industries choice guns when it comes to applying two-component fast set systems. Excellent for the low to medium volume output of coatings. The Graco GX-7 400 coating gun is world renowned and proven itself with many chemical companies as they list it as an approved gun for applying their coatings, look for it on their material data sheets.
The Graco GX-7 400 spray gun allows the applicator to spray or pour in a variety of different output volumes. The GX-7 400 spray gun also comes as an automatic version for automated applications.
After the acquisition of Gusmer by Graco the GX-7, GX-7 400 and GX-7 DI have all been put into one manual.
Features and Benefits:
- Graco GX-7, GX-7 DI and GX-7 400 mechanical purge spray guns are known for dependable performance and reliability
- Great mixing and pattern control with its unique internal impingement mixing design
- Designed to handle the toughest job-site conditions
- Solvent free: Graco GX-7 400 features a mechanically self-cleaning valving rod assembly that purges all mixed material from the mixing module at the end of each shot, eliminating costly and environmentally harmful, solvent flushing procedures.
- Mixing module: Internal impingement mixing module that is precision manufactured for prolonged service life. Several different styles are available which, when used in combination with a pattern control disc, provide optimum mixing and pattern development.
- Pattern Control Disc: Interchangeable module and disc combinations permit various outputs in round or fan spray and pour patterns to provide more efficient mixing and pattern development
- Valving Rod Forward Stop: Permits forward positioning of the valving rod to maximize the mechanical self-cleaning process.
- Filters: Screw-in design incorporates metal-to-gasket sealing surface plus internal check valves. The filters are available in several different mesh sizes and can be easily removed, cleaned and serviced.
- Roofing, concrete and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Spray on Bed-liners
- Polyurea coatings
- Hybrid coatings
- Polyurethane coatings