The Gusmer GX-7 plural component spray gun is recommended for spraying foam only and is a mechanically self-cleaning spray gun which eliminates costly solvent flushing. The Graco GX-7 spray gun is one of the industries choice guns when it comes to applying two-component foam systems. Excellent for spraying polyurethane foam the Graco/Gusmer GX-7 foam gun is world renowned and proven itself with many foam companies over the years.
After the acquisition of Gusmer by Graco the GX-7, GX-7 400 and GX-7 DI have all been put into one manual.
Features and Benefits:
- Graco GX-7, GX-7 DI and GX-7 400 mechanical purge spray guns are known for dependable performance and reliability
- Great mixing and pattern control with its unique internal impingement mixing design
- Designed to handle the toughest job-site conditions
- Solvent free: Graco GX-7 features a mechanically self-cleaning valving rod assembly that purges all mixed material from the mixing module at the end of each shot, eliminating costly and environmentally harmful, solvent flushing procedures.
- Mixing module: Internal impingement mixing module that is precision manufactured for prolonged service life. Several different styles are available which, when used in combination with a pattern control disc, provide optimum mixing and pattern development.
- Pattern Control Disc: Interchangeable module and disc combinations permit various outputs in round or fan spray and pour patterns to provide more efficient mixing and pattern development
- Air Cap Control: Helps prevent material build-up on pattern control disc.
- Air Control: Provides precise regulation of air supply to air cap.
- Valving Rod Forward Stop: Permits forward positioning of the valving rod to maximize the mechanical self-cleaning process.
- Filters: Screw-in design incorporates metal-to-gasket sealing surface plus internal check valves. The filters are available in several different mesh sizes and can be easily removed, cleaned and serviced.
GX-7 Gun Quality Features:
- Industry proven mix and atomization technology
- Adjustable air cap cleaning allows you to spray longer
- Easy to clean A and B material filter reduces downtime
- Roofing, concrete and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings foam insulation
- Water and waste-water treatment