The newest generation of PMC Hydraulic proportioners offers high value and superior performance at an entry level price!
- Economically priced
- Pressure Balance Control (PBC)
- Open Frame Lightweight Rugged Design
- Opposed Piston Metering Pumps
- Count Down Counter
- Digital Automatic Temperature Control
- Point to Point Wiring
- Heater and Pressure Options to process most Foam and Coatings
- Automatic ISO Lube System
- New Open Clevis Design
- Small depth profile for trailer mounting
- Divorced “Y” Strainer to decrease stress
- Outlet Manifold with additional ports for future upgrades
- Requires only 10 Gallons of Hydraulic Fluid
- Inlet Monitoring Kit-Standard
- Hose Heat Tap Setting
The electrical console has been designed to eliminate the use of delicate circuit boards and displays.
Pressure Balance Control is standard on this machine to shut down unit when pressure imbalance occurs.
Proximity style reversing switches to ensure virtually maintenance free operation and lone service life.
A selectable count-down device pre-set by the operator to interrupt the operation of the pump circuit prior to an empty drum.
Opposed piston pumping is the industry benchmark and includes durable and easily serviceable ball checks.
Automatic ISO lubrication system.
Hose Heat Tap Settings to match length of hose being used.
New open Clevis Design.
Single Heaterhttp://polymac-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PHX-2-Service-Manual-4.0.pdf106144 - PHX2,5HP,220V,1PH,120T,10.5KW